Sunday, December 4, 2011

On the First Meeting: Physics 103.1

Now that Physics lab meetings are on Mondays for this sem, I don’t think I’m going to be as stressed as I was last sem. I think that it is a good idea. Anyways, let me narrate what transpired on our first meeting.

The first Physics 103.1 meeting was quite “chill”, for lack of a better word. We didn’t perform any experiment or any hectic task. What happened, though, was Sir Baldo telling us the new things in store for us--- the experiment reporting (in lieu of the quizzes we had last semester) and the consequences for late submissions. Also, he shared to us some info about our lecture professors.

This was also the meeting where we finalized the groupings for the experiments. For Physics 103, my groupmates are Mac Aydinan, Reggie Bernardo and Julia Negre. Overall, I think that it is an excellent group. I don’t think communication is going to be a problem at all.

I’m quite excited for Physics 103.1, primarily because there are no circuits (which I hate) involved in this lab class (I think).

No comments:

Post a Comment