Sunday, March 20, 2011

On Survey Forms and the Final Lab Meeting

March 18, 2011; 8:30-11:30; NIP R108

Today was the last official lab meeting since classes would end next Tuesday. This meeting, we were quite chill because we didn't have to perform an experiment- we just had to answer a set of surveys documenting our satisfaction with the lab course in general and also the things that we learned in the duration of the course.

He also gave us a calculus evaluation which I found pretty useful. Considering that our final exam for Math 53 is next week, the evaluation opened my eyes that I have forgotten a great deal about differential calculus.

Sir Pacho also told us the itinerary for the following week- our creative work presentation in front of the panel and our practical exam. I,for one, am quite nervous for both of these tasks primarily because the two have a big impact on our final grades. Considering my performance for the whole semester, I don't think that I have performed as well as I could.

I learned a lot from Physics 101.1, particularly the topics about error and scientific paper writing. It made me realize how hard it is to write a formal paper given limited time. Overall, this course was challenging yet rewarding at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment