Friday, September 23, 2011

On the Investigative Project

We finally (again, FINALLY) finished the formal report and passed it to Sir. It was one of the most difficult things to do this sem, and passing it removed a big chunk of problems off my back.

With all experiments done, we now set our focus on the investigative project, which our group decided on to be the gold leaf experiment, an experiment that displays the wonders of Coulomb's Law and induction.

Compared to the other groups' projects, our experiment seemed to be relatively easy. That is, we were able to finish doing it in one very short session outside class.

Hmm. What more? I think that's about it for this post. I'll tell more about the gold leaf experiment once we've done the paper. It's the homestretch, that is, Physics 102.1 is almost over. I have to get ready for the Practical Exam, which I'm quite nervous about.

No comments:

Post a Comment