Saturday, September 3, 2011

On Resonance in Series RLC Circuits, Part 2

This experiment is the experiment that we would make a formal report of. And I must say, I'm not that enthusiastic about it. Trying to make the lab notebook was almost impossible for me and Mac, maybe because we were kind of rushing to finish it to reach the "submission", but ultimately we gave up due to no prior understanding of AC, lack of time, hunger and "O_O". Unfulfilled and defeated, we went home...

Well, that was last Wednesday.

So, Thursday came and, still, we have not finished the lab notebook. And to add to that, we have not even started the formal report, which was due on that day too. So, it was literally hell on earth that day. I was ready to give up and drop out of college, but when we arrived, we realized that that meeting was not the submission of both notebook and FR, it was next week. That Thursday was dedicated for the other groups to finish the experiment. When those words began to process in my head, it was like an early Christmas for me. School has been very very difficult and tiring and excruciatingly sad for me the last couple of weeks due to the landslide of things to do and low grades, and this "moving" of the deadline was purely good news that was something nice to hear.

Yey. So, now, we really have to work hard on the formal report.:D

1 comment: